PSE - Modbus Adapter
- Product SKU: 1SFA899300R1020
- Availability: In Stock
- Rated operational current: 18...370 A
- Operational voltage: 208...600 V AC
- Wide rated control supply voltage: 100...250 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Voltage ramp and torque control for both start and stop
- Two-phase controlled
- Current limit
- Built-in bypass for energy saving and easy installation
- Illuminated display that uses symbols to become language neutral
- External keypad rated IP66 (Type 1, 4X,12) as an option
- Fieldbus communication with fieldbus plug adapter and the fieldbus plug
- Analog output for display of motor current
- Electronic overload protection
- Underload protection
- Locked rotor protection
Basic motor protection and current limit
The PSE includes the most important protections for handling different load situations that can happen to pumps e.g. overload and underload. The current limit gives you more control of the motor during start and allows you to start your motor in weaker networks.
Saving time and money with built-in bypass and compact design
On the PSE, the bypass is built in and verified by ABB, saving you time during installation and space in your panel. The keypad is language neutral and illuminated for easy set-up and operation in field. The compact design makes installation fast and easy.
Torque control for elimination of water hammering in pumps
Torque control is the most efficient way to stop a full speed pump. The PSE has a special torque stop ramp that is designed together with a pump manufacturer to eliminate water hammering in an optimal way.