PSR - Connection Kit PSRC60 - 72
- Product SKU: 1SFA896215R1001
- Availability: In Stock
- Rated operational current: 3...105 A
- Operational voltage: 208...600 V AC
- Wide rated control supply voltage: 100...240 V AC, 50/60 Hz or 24 V AC/DC
- Two-phase controlled
- Soft start with voltage ramp
- Soft stop with voltage ramp
- Built-in bypass for energy saving and easy installation
- Easy set-up by three potentiometers
- Fieldbus communication with fieldbus plug adapter and the fieldbus plug
- Run and Top of Ramp relays available for monitoring
- Connection kits available for connection to ABB´s manual motor starters (MMS)
Reduce the electrical stresses and keep the motor protected with the MMS
The PSR reduces the starting current for the motor. The possibility to connect it to the manual motor starter makes it possible to build a compact and complete starting solution with overload and short-circuit protection.
Saving time and money with built-in bypass and easy set-up
On the PSR, the bypass is built in and verified by ABB, saving you time during installation and space in your panel. Set-up is done through three potentiometers making it very fast and easy.
Reduce the mechanical stresses on your motor
Soft start and stop with PSR will reduce mechanical wear and tear on the application and increase the availability and uptime.