PSTX - The advanced range PSTX210 - PSTX370
- Product SKU: 1SFA898112R7000
- Availability: In Stock
- Rated operational current: 30 to 1250 A
- Three-phase controlled
- Operational voltage: 208 – 690 VAC
- Wide rated control supply voltage: 100 – 250 V, 50/60 Hz (inside-delta: 2160 A)
- Both in-line and inside-delta connection
- Detachable keypad rated IP66 (4X outdoor)
- Graphical display with 17 languages for easy setup and operation
- Built-in bypass for energy saving and easy installation
- Built-in Modbus RTU for monitoring and control
- Support for all major communication protocols
- Analog output for measurement of current, voltage, power factor etc.
Complete motor protection
The PSTX offers complete motor protection in only one unit and is able to handle both load and network irregularities. PT-100, earth fault protection and over/ under voltage protection along with many other functions keep your motor safer than ever. PSTX also offers three types of current limit: standard, dual and ramp. This gives you full control of your motor during start. It also allows you to use your motor in weaker networks.
Built-in bypass saves time and energy
When reaching full speed, the PSTX will activate its bypass. This saves energy while reducing the softstartes heat generation. On the PSTX, the bypass is built in and verified by ABB, saving you time during installation and space in your panel.
Complete control of pumps
Time to use your processes to their full potential. The PSTX features many application enhancing features, including torque control: the most efficient way to start and stop pumps. The pump cleaning feature can reverse pump flow and clean out pipes, securing uptime of your pump system.